Saturday, December 24, 2016

GEOMETRIC TEXTILE WORK AND A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

 "GeoScape I"  10" X 13" ,  Lori LaBerge  2016

This is the last work that will be completed in 2016. It developed from the study of shadow in a plein air sketch. Various values of gold, red, purple, brown and blue gray were used. The straight lines of blue gray to the right of the red are close in value to the background and almost hidden. I look forward to using plein air in a way that develops my geometric work and moves it forward. The outdoors offers so much to see in our own way!

Thank you to all the blog readers of "In the Studio and Elsewhere". You keep me on my toes and I look forward to seeing what the new year brings.  

 VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR FROM OUR HOUSE TO YOURS!

No comments:

Post a Comment